You can set your online PDF flipbook to "Public" or "Private" i.e. you can decide who has access to it.
The default setting is always "Public"; therefore if you wish your publication to be "Private" you will have to activate this feature. In order to do this, use the "Privacy" tab within a publication's "Settings".
Once set to "Private", there are two methods in which you can allow viewers to access your flipbook:
1) Using a username and password
2) Using their IP-address
The first thing you must do is activate this method (as shown below) and then insert a username and password of your choice.
Again, you must first activate this method (as shown below) and then insert the IP-addresses of those you wish to give access to. You can enter a combination of specific IPs, wildcard ranges and set ranges (separated by a comma) to whitelist.
18.104.22.168, 83.200.100.*, 22.214.171.124-120
1) Single IP address: 126.96.36.199 (only this IP will be whitelisted)
2) Wildcard IP addresses: 83.200.100.* (all IPs on this range will be whitelisted: 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206)
3) Set IP ranges: 220.127.116.11-120 (Only IPs between 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124 will be whitelisted)
4) Wildcards and ranges are only accepted on the last block of the single IP.
If you wish to remove the "Private" setting and make your flipbook "Public" again, simply click "Set this publication as public" as shown below:
*Notice: Always remember to click "Save Changes'" after any changes you make, to ensure your flipbook's new settings are stored and updated.