How to enable a table of contents on your flipbook
With our PRO subscription, you can add a table of contents (ToC) to your flipbook, helping your readers navigate through your flipbook quickly and easily. Your readers can simply click on one of the entries in your ToC and they’ll instantly be taken to the corresponding page. This is especially useful if you have a larger flipbook with many pages!
How to Activate the Table of Contents Feature on your Flipbook
1) Choose the flipbook you’d like to add a Table of Contents to. Click on “Settings” and then “TABLE OF CONTENTS”.
2) Activate the ToC by checking the “Activate Table of Contents” box.
How to Customise the Design of your Table of Contents
1) Select the colour for the background and text of your ToC by using the 2 white circles.
How to Add Headings, Subheadings and Navigation to your Table of Contents
1) Scroll down past the Table of Contents’ preview and click on the “+ Add Heading” option.
2) Choose a title, heading format (heading, subheading or subheading 2) and page number for your table of contents entry. Your entries will instantly appear in the preview that is displayed directly above the fields to give you an idea of how your table of contents will look to your readers.
You can change the order in which your ToC entries are displayed by clicking on the 2 horizontal lines beside the Titles and dragging the entries up and down. You can also remove headings by clicking on the trashcan icon that is displayed on the right hand side of each title.
3) IMPORTANT*: When you’ve added all of the entries for your ToC, click on the blue “SAVE” button to save your changes and activate the ToC.
How to use the Table of Contents in your flipbook
Open your flipbook in the flipbook viewer and click on the “Contents” tab displayed in the top navigation bar. Your readers will be able to click on the various links to easily navigate to specific pages / sections and show or hide the Table of Contents as they please.
Click on the flipbook cover below to see this feature in action: