TERMS OF SERVICE
Any yearly subscriptions shall be automatically renewed for successive one (1) year terms thereafter, until and unless either Party provides the other Party with prior written notice to the end of the Initial Term or the Renewal Term. RESPONSIBLE USE AND CONDUCT
By visiting our website and accessing the resources we provide, you agree to use these only for the intended purposes permitted by (a) this User Agreement and (b) applicable laws, regulations and online guidelines. You hereby understand that:
- The confidentiality of login information related to any account accessing our resources is your responsibility and as such, you are accountable for all activities that occur under your account/s.
- To access our resources or complete registration, you may need to provide personal information such as contact details, etc. and agree that this data will always be kept up to date.
- You exclusively agree not to access or attempt to access any of our resources using immoral or eccentric methods; access of this kind, using means other than those we provide, is strictly forbidden.
- You agree that we send automatic e-mails from Paperturn.com to you, when your account is created.
- It is strictly prohibited to engage in any activity that inhibits or disturbs our resources, including the networks/servers on which they are located or connected.
- You are individually accountable for any consequences, losses or damages that we may incur or suffer due to any unauthorized activities conducted by you (explained above) and may incur criminal or civil liability.
- Attempting to exploit, republish, sell or trade any of our resources is strictly banned.
Open communication tools such as sharing platforms, blog posts / comments and various social media groups may be provided on our website. However, you acknowledge that we do not usually pre-screen or monitor posted content, meaning by choosing to use these tools, it is your personal responsibility to use them in an appropriate and ethical manner.
By posting information using these communication tools, you agree not to share, upload or otherwise distribute content that:
- Is illegal, abusive, threatening, defamatory, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist or contains any form of inappropriate, suggestive or explicit language.
- Impersonates any entity or person, including company representatives and employees.
- Contains any type of unsolicited or unauthorised advertising.
- Infringes on any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right of any party.
- We do not assume any liability for content posted by you or any other 3rd party user of our website. However, any content posted using our website open communication tools, provided that it doesn’t infringe on or violate any 3rd party trademarks or copyrights, becomes company property. This gives us an exclusive license to modify, adapt and/or distribute as we see fit, however this only applies to content posted via open communication tools and not to information provided during registration.
- You agree to hold harmless our company and all affiliates, from and against all expenses, damages and costs. This includes reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or the failure to fulfil any obligations relating to your account, incurred by you or any other person using your account. Furthermore, we reserve the right to take over the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this agreement. As is reasonably requested by us, you shall provide us with cooperation should such an event arise.
- At our discretion, we have the right to remove any content that, in our opinion, does not comply with this User Agreement, along with any content that we feel is harmful, offensive or violates any 3rd party trademarks or copyrights. We are not accountable for any failure or delay in removing such content. You hereby consent to the removal and waive any claim against us, if you post content that we choose to remove.
TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT
You can at any time choose to terminate your account when you're logged in via paperturn.com. In that case you will not be deducted more money from your credit card.
When you pay one month in advance, we do not refund any money for the rest of the short period of time. The account will be open until the period has ended.
From the first deposit you have an additional 14-day return policy, if the product does not live up to your expectations. For any use of this just mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org. This will terminate the account totally. Please include your profile details.
We recommend using our 14-day free trial the first few days to avoid the above.
LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES
Through the use of our website, you acknowledge and agree that all resources are "as is".
Therefore we do not certify to you that:
- Our resources will meet all of your requirements.
- Information obtained by using our resources will be correct and trustworthy.
- Any errors in resources we provide will be repaired.
- Use of our resources will be safe, uninterrupted and error free.
Furthermore you agree that:
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Any content obtained through our resources is done at your own risk and you are liable for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data as a result of this.
- No advice or information, whether implied or obtained by you from our website or resources, shall create a guarantee of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in this agreement.
- We might use your company logo and brochure (if it's not private) as a reference on the paperturn.com website.
In concurrence with the Limitation of Warranties as outlined above, you explicitly accept that any claim against us will be restricted to the amount paid by you, if any, for the use of our services. Our company will not be held accountable for any direct or incidental loss or damages, which may be incurred, as a result of using our resources, cancellation or loss of access to the full extent that relevant limitation of liability laws apply. COPYRIGHT/TRADEMARKS
All text and branding associated with www.paperturn.com and the full content of this website is the intellectual property of www.paperturn.com and are protected by relevant copyright and trademark laws. Inappropriate use, including but not specific to the distribution or reproduction of any content on this site is strictly forbidden, unless exclusively authorised by www.paperturn.com.TERMINATION OF USE
You agree that at our discretion, we may suspend or terminate your access to www.paperturn.com, with or without notice, for any reason, including the breach of this agreement. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be grounds for suspending / terminating your account and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Should this occur, your right to access our resources will immediately cease and we retain the right to delete any data that you may have on file with us, including account or login information. GOVERNING LAW
This website is controlled by www.paperturn.com from our office in Denmark and can be accessed from all over the world. As the laws of each country differ, by accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of Denmark will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and any purchases made through this site. GUARANTEE
UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED, WWW.PAPERTURN.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.