We are looking for hunger, excellence, and awesomeness.
Start: August 5th, 2019
Do you want to be a part of building the best customer experience and be our clients’ happiness hero? Are you passionate about SoMe content creation, cool new marketing ideas and currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's program in Communications, Marketing or similar? If you just yelled “YES” at your screen, this one is for you!
You’ll be working 10.5 hours on Wednesdays & Thursdays from 17.30 to 21.00 and Fridays from 16.30 to 20.00 - AT HOME. Yes, it’s that good! You’ll have daily contact with our current and potential customers via phone, chat & email and it will be your responsibility to resolve customer queries, recommend solutions, guide them through features and functionalities and upsell them whenever you get an opportunity.
When you’re not chatting with customers during the week, you’ll also be working with email marketing, SoMe content creation and some light marketing tasks. It really is a dynamic, mixed-bag of tasks. On Saturday and Sunday, you’ll be replying to client’s emails and inquiries. Native Danish skills and a high level of English skills are required.
● Must speak fluent Danish and professional English (C1/C2) with knowledge of a 3rd language (Spanish, French or German), being a huge asset.
Ideally, you have at least 1 year left in your education.
● Excellent technical skills – ability to work with different online systems and processes with ease.
● Being a “people person” – you’re natural and confident when speaking with people from all over the world.
● Strong organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects in an efficient manner in order to provide excellent customer service and reach email marketing quotas
● Out-of-the-box thinker with a knack for creative marketing ideas and concepts
● Quick, independent learner with the ability to take direction and work well within a team.
Paperturn is an online flipbook software that helps you convert your PDFs into beautiful, interactive digital flipbooks/publications with super smart features (embedding, hyperlinking, adding videos/pictures, SEO optimisation etc.).
The majority of publications include: Sales brochures, product catalogues, restaurant menus, magazines, financial reports, digital newspapers and many more. We have clients all over the world in a variety of industries and our website is available in 6 languages (English, Danish, Swedish, French, Spanish and German).
We’re small, but big. We’re intrapreneurs. We work in English. We all have our “eyes on the prize”. We’re “do-ers”. We’re fun. We all strive for greatness. We laugh a lot and make bad smoothies in the morning. Our foosball table is well used. We’re a big, happy work family…. (and no jokes are off limits).
➔ You will be working at home (you like us already, right?)
➔ We give you a free gym membership here on site
➔ We will take you out for company outings (laser tag, game night, bowling, beer, trampolining)
➔ We accept you for exactly who you are.
Hurry up and apply! Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis!
Apply with your resume and letter of application to Joana, Marketing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now