Paperturn is looking for a driven and dedicated SALES intern to join our team as soon as possible.
During the internship, you’ll work on a wide variety of tasks - ranging from industry and market research (on a global scale), to individual business and competitor analysis. Your main focus will be on sales - reaching out to clients and confirming new accounts. But you will experience a dynamic range of tasks that will keep you on your toes.
Oh, and did we mention - we don’t require Danish skills - only a high level of English!
Our new (awesome) intern should be able to:
- Research various markets and industries on a global scale
- Qualify leads and reach out to prospective customers
- Prepare sales strategies - targeting individual companies
- Set-up and run sales/demo meetings by yourself
- Assist with the creation of new accounts
- Attend B2B conferences and networking events
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers who can impact potential buyers
- Assist with various projects, such as product feature R & D
- Contribute to the creation of email campaigns, social media content and visuals
- Perform detailed competitors’ analysis
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program in international sales (and marketing) or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, any additional languages are a huge advantage
- Be able to write professional emails and is not afraid of cold sales calling
- Knowledge of your local market is a plus
- An independent thinker who is driven to close sales
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work on multiple projects in an efficient manner
- Quick-learner with ability to take direction and operate as part of a team
Paperturn is an online flipbook software that helps you convert your PDFs into beautiful, interactive digital flipbooks/publications with super smart features (embedding, hyperlinking, adding videos/pictures, SEO optimisation etc.).
The majority of publications include: Sales brochures, product catalogues, restaurant menus, magazines, financial reports, digital newspapers and many more. We have clients all over the world in a variety of industries and our website is available in 6 languages (English, Danish, Swedish, French, Spanish and German).
We’re small, but big. We’re intrapreneurs. We work in English. We all have our “eyes on the prize”. We’re “do-ers”. We’re fun. We all strive for greatness. We laugh a lot and our foosball table is well used. We’re a big, happy work family…. (and no jokes are off limits).
- We will feed you (you like us already, right?)
- We give you a free gym membership
- We will take you out for company outings (laser tag, game night, bowling, beer)
- We accept you for exactly who you are
Working hours and location
Your working hours are flexible, but we mostly work between 8-4 or 9-5. We’re located in the harbour in Odense, right on the canal.
How to Apply
Apply with your resume to Mikala (Global Sales Manager) at email@example.com Apply Now
Want some more info about us? Visit www.paperturn.com